Did you know that Mercury can be in your organs and tissues within just 30 days of Mercury Fillings being added?

Although this video from the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) is someone dated it does clearly show how much vapor comes off amalgams when doing various forms of activity like chewing, brushing, etc.  


It also shows that studies done on cows and monkeys both showed Mercury in various organs and the brain within 30 days.

And the more fillings you have the more exposed you are.  This Trial found that individuals with more than 12 amalgam fillings have more than 10-times higher mercury levels in several tissues including the brain, compared to individuals with only 0-3 amalgam fillings and those with 10 amalgams had 504 ng Hg/g in their kidney tissues.



This video done by Milford Dentists in Auckland is very well done as it shows just how hot and cold drinks cause the Mercury metal to expand and contract eventually causing the tooth to crack and further expose more Mercury to the individual concerned.  

How Exactly do we get Poisoned from Mercury Fillings?

Quite simply the vapors that come off the Mercury Fillings get deposited in our fat and organs.  Sadly, some people would like to believe Mercury Fillings are sealed.  They are not and they do leak.  In fact Mercury Fillings are made up of 50% elemental Mercury and a powdered alloy composed of silver, tin, and copper.

Watch this Doctor Oz video that reveals just how much Mercury Vapor comes off the Mercury Fillings in this demo whilst brushing. 

In fact Dr Hyman says:- 

'Mercury exposure from amalgams is estimated to be between 3 to 17 micrograms per day from chewing, brushing, grinding, and even slow corrosion.'



Where and How do I get Tested? 


Want to see if you have high levels of Mercury before going down the road of having your Mercury Amalgams removed?  Then click the link below to find out how. 

Read more>>